- Bachelor Degree majoring in Psychology with minimum last GPA 2.80
- Having 1 year experience in HR fields would be an advantage. However, fresh-graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Preferably below 25 years old
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Proficient in computer operation and software applications
As a Junior Human Resources Generalist, you will work effectively as a team member, responsible for recruitment process, administrative general HR duties, and updating superiors team member on progress.