As a Senior Transfer Pricing Consultant, you are responsible to report to your superiors, to review your subordinate's work correctly and according to the company's standard procedures. You are also responsible for your team member's development through coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training activities.
- Handling transfer pricing analysis and reporting
- Perform benchmarking studies on various industries
- Handling TP documentation and TP disputes
- Conducting a regular internal review of transfer pricing policies in accordance with the latest tax regulation developments
- Attend client meetings together with more experienced colleagues
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Economics majoring in Accountancy, Finance
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Taxation esp Transfer Pricing. Experience in Consulting Firm will be preferable.
- Must have experience in TP Dispute matters
- Minimum GPA of 2.80 (from a scale of 4.0)
- Preferably below 28 years old
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Proficient in computer operation and software applications