This is an experienced-level position where he/she is responsible for reviewing, re-writing, and editing documents in English and Bahasa Indonesia (including but not limited to proposals, reports, and articles). If needed, he/she is expected to compose short articles based on the information from internal experts/resources. He/she must also be able to provide inputs/comments to improve documents in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably majoring in English Literature with a minimum GPA of 2.80;
- Maximum 28 years old;
- Must be fluent in written and conversational English and able to translate from English to Bahasa Indonesia and vice versa;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficient in computer operation and software applications;
- At least 1 (one) year of working experience as an editor or writer;
- Familiar with transfer pricing documentation will be an advantage.